Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Boy I thought I would be better at keeping this up!




Picture credit here goes to Mimi Leinbach! Maybe I will get some hits just by using my very talented sister in laws name ; )
Life really does get in the way of scrapping doesn't it......between work, mom time, wife time, play time, sleep time there is NO time left! I wish I had more scrap time but that isnt' the case these days.......maybe this weekend - fingers crossed! We enjoyed a typical 4th! We got to the skippack parade for some small town fun. Family parties all weekend long. It was nice but exhausting. We made no plans for this weekend so hopefully in between pool time I will get scrap time! Tomorrow is a big girlie night - flip flops by the Pool featuring my girlfriend Karen's Lia Sophia jewerly! http://www.liasophia.com/karencummings Check it out! Everything is buy one get TWO at 1/2 off this month......and the item you buy at full price can be the cheapest! That is a deal and the jewelry is fab!







2 comments:

merrymstamper said...

Cute LO's!
I agree with busy-ness getting in the way of scrapping. Same here.
Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

scrappermimi said...

What a great LO and photo, lol!
Enjoy the party...doesn't look good for me making it,sorry!