Saturday, March 28, 2009

Congratulations Angel!!!



We had a blast choosing our winner Angel this morning! Congrats Angel.

WIN MORE - CONTEST WEEK 2
We had so much fun we are having contests for the next couple of weeks so check back often. This week you can win one of our hottest sellers from Lilly Pulitzer's NEW stationary and party line - Party Pom Poms - Look at the picture could they be ANY cuter!
To WIN - Post or send me your e-mail to ssteele@paperconcierge.com to join my mailing list. Already on our list? Simply post that you want to WIN.
Shop at the the paper concierge for all your gift needs. I don't know about you but I have so much coming up: Mothers Day, Shower after Shower, Teacher Appreciation Day, new babies! So much to shop for but so easy to find the perfect gift at the paper concierge. E-mail me if you need any help or suggestions: ssteele@paperconcierge.com. I am here to make shopping for gifts easy.
Enjoy and good luck!


9 comments:

scrappermimi said...

These are just too cute!

Beth said...

I think you have it but I'm gonna post it anyway: beth@itsscraptacular.com.

I love the stuff on the site!!! Absolutely gorgeous!

Mary said...

Hi Susie, I adore the Pom Pom deocr and would love to be on your list. email jmcc4dk@aol dot com.

Rachael said...

Congrats Angel!!

You can add me: rachaelchamberlain@comcast.net

Estela said...

Please include me!
easagredo at yahoo dot com!
I'd love to win!

Trish said...

I'd love to win!! Turay413@gmail.com. Please add me to your list!! Thanks! Trish

jeanie de la rama said...

i love it. would love to win this. :)

carpediem said...

Great stuff! Please add me to your mail list. ljseki at hotmail dot com

Inviting Company said...

I seriously would love the pom poms for my next party. Love the look hanging from the light fixture! Too Cute. Add me invitingcompany@gmail.com

Check out our invitation and party product giveaway http://www.insideic.blogspot.com/