Saturday, March 21, 2009

Really it's been since August!!!

I can't believe I haven't blogged since august - life is exhausting. I am back with good news! I am selling invitations, notepaper and gifts again! I am still a Paper Concierge with Leap Frog Paper - the best store in Skippack PA. Check out my shop. All the BEST gifts those spring showers and holidays. Pick up a custom stamper for Mothers Day, note cards with the brides new name on them for the bridal shower, or cute embroidered baby gifts for baby shower. The best unique gift ideas. A guarantee your gift will be one of a kind! 24/7 shopping! Leave me a post with your favorites! Check out all the NEW Lilly Pulitzer line - party supplies, note cards invitations and more - it a a pink and green dream!

On another note I had a BLAST scrapping last night at Scraptacular. Thanks for such a great time girls - I hope to do it again soon. If you are local you must stop by and check it out - the best lines! Photo credit goes to Susan at Silverbox Studios!!!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Susie! Love your blog. I had a great time on Fri night too. Thanks for coming!

Rachael said...

Yay, you updated your blog!!!

Had a great time with you on Friday!! Great layouts!